The Guild funds a bunch of services for students to make your time at UWA as relaxed and rewarding as possible! Whether it’s pitching in some wholesome volunteering hours for your transcript, chatting to the legends at Student Assist about any issues you might be having, or hunting down your lost property, the Guild is the first place you should start.
The Guild Student Centre is the Guild’s hub – the amazing team there are a wealth of knowledge about student life at UWA (they are students themselves!), and if they don’t know the answers, they can point you in the right direction.
At the GSC you can:
- Get your stickers, including Guild member, Postgrad and International student stickers.
- Collect a FREE Diary
- Pick up equipment hired out through LibCal
- Pick up clubroom keys
- Check on your lost property (all lost property handed in on campus will eventually make its way here!)
- Borrow a calculator for an exam or test
- Ask for directions to pretty much anywhere on campus
- Find out more info on the Guild, and our departments and services
- Drop off club posters to be displayed
- Sign out table tennis equipment to play a set or 2 on the tables at James Oval
Not sure who to ask about something or where to go? The GSC is the best place on campus to start 😊
Guild Volunteering is your go-to for awesome volunteering opportunities with literally hundreds of life-changing organisations, both at UWA and in the wider community.
Volunteering is a great way to create impact, gain valuable skills, and have fun in a friendly, inclusive environment of like-minded people. Guild Volunteering provides these opportunities all year through day trips, regional trips and events as well as regular micro-volunteering activities for those looking to volunteer on a more casual basis.
TIP: Week 3 is National Student Volunteer Week - keep an eye out for opportunities to make a difference in the community!
DID YOU KNOW? You can have your volunteering hours transcript-recognised! Find out how here.