Student Leadership Training (SLT) is a FREE two day course provided by the Guild, aiming to arm students with the necessary skills to become confident and effective leaders.
It’s a requirement that two executive committee members from each Guild-affiliated club complete this training.
Registration is now available for 2021 courses!
- Reducing the Risk of Sexual Violence
- Sexual Harassment: Know where the line is
- Mental Health Awareness
- Step Up Bystander Training
- Event Management
- Event Management and Alcohol
- Risk Management
- Event Management and Inclusivity
Course schedule (2021):
*All SLT courses are over a Tuesday & Wednesday
- All April SLT sessions are now FULL.
- July 13 & 14 - Join the waiting list
First Aid Training
The Guild has secured discounted First Aid training for Clubs, Societies and FacSoc members through Event Health Management (EHM), at a price of $85 per person.
First Aid training is a great skill to have in any situation and is highly recommended for all students.
Participants who successfully complete the requirements of this course will receive the following certifications:
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
How to book:
- To book a First Aid course for your Club, Society or FacSoc, you will need a minimum of 8 people.
- The organiser from the club must email Event Health Management at [email protected] and provide them with a preferred date for the course.
- EHM will email you to confirm a date. Upon confirmation, each student will need to log into the EHM website to complete pre-reading and pay for the course. The club can pay the whole amount, or each person can pay individually. Payment must be done before the training.
- Don’t forget to book a room for your course and complete an Event Management Plan (EMP)!