We offer Guild grants to students who are experiencing severe financial difficulties.
If your finances are having a major impact on your day to day living and expenses, contact us to see if you’re eligible for a monetary grant up to $400. The grant needs to be related (either directly or indirectly) to your studies
- Be a currently enrolled student at UWA
- Be a current member of the UWA Student Guild
- Demonstrate severe financial hardship
- Show that you’ve exhausted all other options
- Show that you’re unable to make repayment of a Guild loan
Graduation Gown Assistance
Students experiencing financial hardship can now apply for free graduation attire through the Graduation Gown Assistance Program through Student Assist.
This program is open to all UWA students eligible to graduate at the upcoming graduation ceremony December 2021. Applications to receive graduation gown assistance will close on Friday 3 December.
To apply, fill in the form below and email to [email protected]: