To join the Guild, tick YES on studentConnect during enrolment (under Services Membership), and then head to the Guild Student Centre for a membership sticker on your student card.
This sticker gets you access to ALL our awesome discounts (which you can find here)! Follow our socials to keep up to date on everything the Guild is up to and what’s happening on campus or check out our [Membership & SSAF FAQs] for more info.
Benefits of being a Guild member:
- Discounts on food, drink, entertainment and much more – both on and off campus.
- Guild discounts at all 7 of our food outlets across UWA campuses: Hackett, Quobba Gnarning, Catalyst, Village café and the Tavern on the main campus; Nedlands Café on the Nedlands campus and the Dentistry Kiosk.
- A FREE student diary full of maps, contacts, important dates on campus and more.
- FREE or discounted entry to Guild events.
- Access to Student Assist – providing academic, financial and welfare assistance and advice.
- Involvement in Guild club committees and faculty societies.
- Discounts on membership for Guild clubs and societies.
- Access to Guild Weekly – our weekly e-newsletter keeping you up-to-date on everything you need to know about what’s happening on campus.
Becoming a Guild member also supports our many services and initiatives for minorities and the entire student body, including representation through our Departments such as International Student’s, Access and Pride Departments, Volunteering, PROSH and Pelican magazine!
Not a student? Not an issue!
UWA staff and community members can become Associate Members. For just $100 a year, you get access to all the awesome discounts the Guild has to offer, a FREE Guild Diary, and free or discounted entry to Guild events!