Hey everyone, hope you enjoyed yourselves at the Semester 2 Meet & Greet! For those who missed out, don’t worry! UCAS is proud to present our next event, Roo’s Cruise! Be sure to fit your bull-bars because we’ll be heading deep inside hostile territory this time around (Looking at you, kangaroos of Perth ;) )
We’ll be meeting at the usual location (UWA Business School) at about 6PM and making a beeline for the John Forrest Tavern at 7PM. This cruise will be a straightforward cruise/hills run to the tavern followed by a brief static meet at the tavern parking lot.
On an extra serious note, please drive extra carefully on the night as there are bound to be native fauna crossing the road at some point. Additionally, we are driving into a conservation area, as please always respect the native flora and fauna and pick up after yourselves. We hope to see you all there!
For new students looking to join:
- - Membership costs $5 with a Guild sticker ($7 for non-Guild members)
- - ‘UCAS’ decals are available in 10cm and 15cm sizes, $5 each
- - ‘UCAS’ membership tags are $7 each
- - ‘ UCAS T-shirts are $35 each
- - Any dangerous behaviour at any event will result in an immediate ban from the club and details may even be submitted to the police.
- - No hooning, excessive noise, burnouts, or chirps.
- - Please always keep ADEQUATE stopping distance and drive appropriately for road conditions.
- - We do not encourage speeding. All crusies are run at the road speed limit.
- - All drivers must carry a valid driver’s licence when in control of a motor vehicle.
|10th Sep 2021 @ 6:00pm||10th Sep 2021 @ 9:00pm||Add to your calendar|
UWA Business School