Nominations for the 2021 PSA FABLE Research Representative have now closed. You can view the candidates here.
- Nominations Open: 5:00pm Tuesday 27 October 2020
- Nominations Close: 5:00pm Friday 6 November 2020
- Online Voting Opens: 5:00pm Monday 9 November 2020
- Online Voting Closes: 5:00pm Monday 16 November 2020
- Results announced: by 5:00pm Tuesday 17 November 2020
The PSA Election Regulations stipulate that there is to be NO campaigning, oral or written, by or on behalf of any nominee. Candidates may promote the general act of voting in the election and may direct voters to the PSA Website, but must not refer to their own candidacy.
Voting for the 2021 PSA FABLE Research Representative Election is now open! Voting for this position will take place online.
All PSA members should receive an email from PSA Elections containing a link to the online voting form, and your unique access code. You must have your unique code to cast your vote online.
Please read the instructions on the voting form carefully. Any votes with duplicate selections in the preferences will be rendered as INVALID votes, and these votes WILL BE DISREGARDED. It is an offence to vote more than once in this election.
For more information and position descriptions, please carefully check the PSA Rules. Elected committee members will hold their position until the 30th November, 2021.
Any queries are to be sent through to [email protected].
- PSA members are ineligible for a Committee position if they hold a paid position within the PSA or UWA Student Guild.
- The Returning Officer reserves the right to alter the requirements of online voting. Any affected votes will be notified of any changes as soon as possible if this is required.
- Members of the PSA Committee should be members of the UWA Student Guild. Membership status can be changed via StudentConnect.