Thank you to all of the student who participated in our recent survey on Health Services at UWA. You valuable input was used to create a thoughtful input into the UWA Health Services Review, with 68 detailed recommendations. These are the 7 primary thematic recommenations.
- Health services need to be properly funded to meet student demand.
- Health services need to remain free to access.
- Health services need to be inclusive for all students.
- Health services need to work better with each other.
- Health services provided need to serve a broader range of needs, especially focusing on preventing students’ health and wellbeing from becoming high-risk.
- UWA should form partnerships and collaborations with external organisations to optimise student support.
- UWA should adopt a whole-of-institution approach to student wellbeing, which should be supported by an evidenced-based and best practice strategy and championed by the senior leadership of the University.
You can download the whole submission below: