The 109th Guild Council met on Wednesday, April 27. Here's the highlights of the motions passed:
- Approved the 2021 Financial audited accounts
- Approved the date of the 2022 OGM for Tuesday 11th October
- WAEC will be conducting the 2022 Annual General Elections for UWA Student Guild and NUS
- Approved Kaelin Abrahams to position of Pride Department Co-Officer
- Approved the new student representative Code of Conduct
- Acknowledged the current political and economic instability in Sri Lanka and recognises the governments corruption and mismanagement as the main contributing factor to this political and economic instability. The Council also recognises the hurt, panic and hunger the people of Sri Lanka are facing right now.
- Approved the 2021 SSAF acquittal documents.
Next meeting will be held Wednesday 25th May 2022 at 6:00 PM. If you would like to attend via Zoom, please contact [email protected] by Tuesday May 24.
See all Guild Council Documents, including minutes, here.